Healthy Power Foods for Women
Women remain busy throughout the day; therefore, they need something which keeps them active all day long. There are several healthy power foods for women which can give them instant energy and keep energetic for a long time, allowing them to remain active and busy the whole day long.
7 Healthy Power Foods for Women for Instant Energy
- Watercress Watercress is rich of Vitamin B1, B6, C, K and E, as well as have good amount of iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc and potassium which can give instant and long-lasting energy. Also, watercress is a great weapon to fight against breast cancer.
- Blackberries Blackberries are a great source of phenolic acid and antioxidants which do not only keep you energetic and active, but also help you fight against heart diseases and premature aging. Need not to say, these fruits contain very few calories which also keeps you in shape.
- Beets The beautiful and colorful beets are a great source of instant energy, as well as are rich of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. It will not only give you instant power but also help you fight against aging, heart diseases, cancer, Alzheimer's etc.
- Red grapefruit When you feel low and need instant energy, simply peel a red grapefruit and enjoy the delicious food which will boost up your energy level right away. What's more, these fruits are equipped with many other advantages, such as it helps you fight against many severe diseases as well as help you remain in shape. And need not to say, they also boost your immune system and improve your skin health.
- Almonds The memory booster nuts are also a great power booster. Almonds are a great source of proteins, healthy fats, Vitamin E, fiber and minerals. They can help you lose excess fat and build muscles, as well as giving you instant energy. They are also very effective in fighting against cancer, heart diseases and diabetes. Best part is; you can consume them in different forms.
- Yogurt Yogurt contains a good amount of probiotics which help boosting your digestion system and immune system. It does not only give you quick energy but also helps you keeping fit and healthy. Greek Yogurt is even a better source of protein which gives you added power.
- Wild salmon Wild salmon is a delicious food which is equipped with quality proteins helping you build muscles, fighting against various diseases and keep you happy. When feeling low, consume a little amount of wild salmon to boost your energy level.