Diet Foods For Teenage Girls
One of the most problematic and challenging in the lives of parents is to make sure that the children's are getting enough nutrients and vitamins from the food they eat. It is in this age that they need to be well nourished with all the minerals and vitamins that they require to have a healthy body in future. Teenage boys have a better appetite as compared to the girls as they are mostly fussy over what they eat so as not to be overweight. Thus it in itself is a huge challenge to make sure that there are delicious and nutritional foods for teenage girls and help them to be strong and well nurtured. One of the most important things to remember here is that the food should not only look good, taste good but also give the necessary vitamins and minerals that it is supposed to. Girls are rather pickier with what they eat and rather keep away from all the fatty food and rather stick to regular fat free items but too much of avoiding it also does not help in providing the strength and the immune system that it requires.
Here are simple diet foods for teenage girls so as to improve their eating habits and also provide them the complete requirements that they need at this very age:
- Junk food is never the answer for a proper meal as they consist of lots of calories but it is not advisable to be eating it as it won't be able to provide the complete fuel and nutrition they require.
- Avocado and Tomato Guacamole with Carrots, Broccoli, Cauliflower, and Celery are better advised as they consist in themselves the qualities that will enhance the beta-carotene requirements, but it'll also lower his cholesterol. Broccoli has the power to keep away from lung, throat, stomach, prostate, and breast cancer and celery can help in reducing the blood pressure and adds cancer-fighting glucosinolates.
- It is rather advisable to eat all the favorite food items such as cookies, pastries and sweets but in a lesser quantity instead of eating the whole pie, pizza or even cakes.
- Fruits and vegetables should be there always and best when it makes up to half of the entire plateful of food items in every meal.
- Never skip the first and the most important meal of the day which is breakfast it should consist of whole wheat, cereals, fruits and milk or dairy products that will help in building the muscle and bones so as to fight against other harmful diseases in the future.
- Binge eating is never the solution to lose weight rather a healthy and complete meal from breakfast till dinner with lots of green vegetables and fruits with the inclusion of fish and meat helps with lots of fruit drinks instead of sweeten drinks along with lots of water to keep their body hydrated.