How to Lose Belly Fat in Women by Diet Plan and Workout
Belly fat doesn't only make you look bad, but it is also the reason behind various severe diseases. Women with excessive belly fat are more prone to heart diseases and diabetes. Though, it can be cured with a perfect combination of balanced diet plan and workout. Here are a few tricks that will help you lose belly fat by diet plan and workout:
Method 1 - A Balanced Diet Plan:
Method 2 - A Perfect Workout Routine:
- Cut the processed sugar and grains as much as you can. This will not only supply less calories but will also reduce the carbohydrate consumption that allows you to burn belly fat faster.
- Increase amount of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Fruits and vegetables are rich sources of energy without extra calories. Consider adding different colours to your fruit plate.
- Consume more grains like quinoa, brown rice and whole grain bread. Less processed grains are even more effective. Consider adding grains that have low glycemic index.
- Add proteins to your diet plan. Edibles like salmon, tuna, turkey, chicken and legumes are rich sources of protein. Yogurt can also be a great supplement to get extra proteins without fat.
- Drink 4-5 cups of green tea every day. It has been proven in studies that people who consume 4-5 cups of green tea loses belly fat 16 times faster. Green tea is also a rich source of anti-oxidants which will keep you young and energetic.
- Spend one hour every day doing cardio exercise. Cardio works on the entire body but has maximum impact on your belly area. It will not only stop accumulating extra fat around your belly but will also burn the fat existing there.
- Go for interval training. Short reps of cardio will boost your metabolism and help you lose belly fat faster. Learn how you can incorporate high intensity exercise in your workout routine. Once you are good with simple exercise, go with tough parts to see better results.
- Start with bodyweight exercise before going for traditional crunches. Planks, side planks, push-ups, squats and lunges are perfect to start with. It will also loosen up your abs to make them more engaged in your workout.
- Stretch your abs before you start working out. This will make your abs engaged and will put extra effects on them. Also, consider doing 15 to 30 minutes of abdominal exercise every day.